WHO SHOULD ATTEND PREMED?
– PreMed is open to everybody, but our usual attendee is aged between 14 and 18 and we welcome those people who are considering medicine as a mature student.
– Please note that everybody is welcome on the course – you do not need to have received an invitation.
Attendees usually fall into one of two categories:
– Those considering medicine as a career and wish to know more.
– Those who have applied and hope to improve their chances at the all important selection interview.
Are there any academic requirements to attend PreMed?
– There are no academic requirements to attend the PreMed Course
What advantage is there to attending The PreMed Course?
– PreMed will help you decide whether medicine is the career for you, and will also give you an advantage in your application.
– Medical Schools are looking for highly motivated candidates, who have done their research. They are also looking for proactive students who can demonstrate that they are properly prepared for of one of the toughest, longest, yet most rewarding careers.
– Attendance at PreMed will demonstrate to University Selection Committees and Interview Panels that the applicant knows about the career, the curriculum and student life