THE PREMED ADVANTAGE
We recently conducted a survey of previous PreMed course attendees…
– PreMed attendees received an average of 3.1 offers to study medicine
– 94% of past attendees obtained a place at medical school (national average 52%)
How attending PreMed can give you an advantage…
– PreMed will help you decide whether medicine is the career for you, and will also give you an advantage in your application.
– Medical Schools are looking for highly motivated candidates, who have done their research. They are also looking for proactive students who can demonstrate that they are properly prepared for of one of the toughest, longest, yet most rewarding careers.
– Attendance at PreMed will demonstrate to University Selection Committees and Interview Panels that the applicant knows about the career, the curriculum and student life.
– We have written to the University Admission Tutors and Deans and Clinical Sub-Deans informing them of the nature and content of the day.