WELCOME TO THE PREMED COURSE WEBSITE
PreMed is a one day medical careers course run by experienced Doctors.
Next courses: Sat 22nd April 2017 & Sat 2nd September 2017
Click here to apply
All courses held at Imperial College, London.
– PreMed provides impartial careers advice to anyone considering medicine as a career.
– Medicine is a unique career which is both challenging and rewarding; potential applicants are strongly advised to fully investigate what a career in medicine is really like, to ensure they are well suited to becoming a Doctor.
The PreMed Presentations:
– Application procedures: how to apply, and how to maximise your chances of acceptance.
– Interviews: including advice on interview and presentation skills.
– Medical school curriculum: pre and post clinical curricula and intercalated degrees.
– Medical careers: the diversity of careers available, pay scales etc…
The PreMed Interactive Workshops:
– Practical aspects of medicine are demonstrated to simulate a Doctor’s “day to day life”:
– Suturing, listening to heart and lung sounds and learning to interpret real X-rays.
Attending PreMed actually helps…:
– Previous course attendees received, on average, 3 offers to study medicine.
Dr Richard Harrison BMedSci BM BS MRCS MRCGP MBA MD &
Dr Ben Turney MA MB BChir MSc MRCS DPhil PGDipLATHE
On behalf of all The PreMed Doctors