THE PREMED COURSE – WHEN, WHERE & HOW MUCH?
When are the PreMed courses held?
– Courses are generally held in September, December and April of each year.
When are the next confirmed dates?
– Sat 22nd April 2017 & Sat 2nd September 2017
– All held at Imperial College London
– Each course starts at 9.45am and finishes at 4.45pm
– Registration opens at 9.00am (please note, there will be no entry into the buildings before this time).
– Do not worry if you arrive late or need to leave early.
– You may, of course, leave the course early if you need to at the end of the day.
Imperial College London
The Sir Alexander Fleming Building, Imperial College London
Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2AZ
Click here for a Google Maps link
Click here for a map of the University Campus (number 33 on this map)
Click here for travel directions to the University Campus
– All the lectures theatres are accessible to all, including wheelchair friendly, but we would be grateful if you could let us know in advance if you have any specific access requirements.
What to bring on the day
– You may bring pen and paper to make notes during the day, if you wish.
– Everything else is provided, including refreshments and lunch.
What to wear
– There is no dress code for the day. Most attendees wear casual dress.
– You do not need to bring a white coat.
Special dietary requirements
– Food suitable for all dietary preferences is available on the day.
– Sandwiches provided at lunchtime will be divided into meat, fish and vegetarian.
– However, we do ask that if any application has any very specific dietary requirements, such as Gluten-free that you email us to let us know in advance.
Video and Audio Recording
– No video or audio recording is permitted during the course.
– We regret that the course is only open to those people considering a career in Medicine.
– Parents and guardians of those people may not attend.
– We do encourage those applying to Graduate Entry to attend this course.
– Do not hesitate to contact us using the “Contact Us” Link on the left, email is the preferred method.
– If your parents are dropping you off at the venue, there is plenty for them to do nearby whilst you attend the course.
Information for Schools:
– You can download a poster here